Saturday, January 9, 2010

Second Pregnancy

I haven't been blogging because I've been way too busy feeling miserable. I'll admit that it is a little more difficult being pregnant and taking care of a little one at the same time, but Reese seems to have a sweet nurturing instinct. Whenever I'm crouched over the toilet emptying my stomach, she runs in at the sound, rubs my arm gently, and looks at me with a concerned expression that rivals any I've seen by an adult. She doesn't go back to play until I've rinsed my mouth and told her I'm okay, usually after a hug.

Once I was laying in bed for most of the day and I figured she would want to go play with Daddy, but she spent most of the time just cuddling with me and entertaining me with her antics.

I don't know how I got so lucky.

No comments: