Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Day or Two Later...

Molly leaving has been a lot harder than I thought. I suppose that having a loving animal around at a time when I honestly believed I wouldn't actually ever have a baby made me grow really attached. Who am I kidding? For sure I would have gotten attached, anyway.

I'm pretty positive that the timing was just right, though. If our landlord had to go and be all crazy on us and force us into a position to make such a drastic decision, at least he did it at a time when I know I have a little girl coming for me to take care of. I've considered getting a plant to hold me over until then, but somehow, no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to convince myself that it will be even close to the same.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hi! hooray for your little girl! and your hair is super cute! How exciting, when are you due? Also sorry about Molly. We are moving soon and I was wondering if youd be up for a little culinary reunion?