Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crawling... Or Not

Reese still doesn't seem to have much interest in crawling. Perhaps this is because she enjoys standing so much that she doesn't see the point in getting down on hands and knees. On the other hand, it may also be because the few times where she did get into a crawling stance, she ended up going backwards instead of forwards. Sometimes she backs up into (or under) things. I don't think she'll crawl.


Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I painted flowers on my front window so that people wouldn't have as easy a time looking in to our living room when we have the blinds up.

The other day I noticed that the morning sun cast some fun shadows on the wall. I don't know if you can tell very well from the picture, but it's a shadow of the big flower I painted on the window.

No comments: