Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Mother's Day

Reese's first Mother's Day is also mine (as a mother, as it is for all first-time moms and babies, but it feels kinda special when it happens to you). Will prepared a great breakfast and Reese gave me the best present ever by going through the whole of Sacrament meeting without being loud or upset or difficult. And she let Daddy hold her the whole time. Nice.

Later, we went to visit my fam. I had so much fun talking with them, that Will had to go visit his mom without me. He took Reese, which gave me a break and allowed her to visit some cousins. The only problem is that time flies when you're having fun, and the day ended too soon. Oh well. Maybe next year will come soon enough.


Toast, scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, plain yogurt with straw- and blackberries, drizzled with honey and accompanied with orange juice. Mmmmm... I stuffed myself.
Reese visiting Grandma Heath's home, and playing with Aunt Maryanne and Cousin Miranda.

No comments: