Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Dress

Since this year Easter falls on the same day as our world-wide Church general conference, we don't get to go to church on Easter. Rather, we'll watch it on TV. So today Reese got to wear her Easter dress to church. I had every intention of taking a picture BEFORE church, but didn't get around to it. I knew that if I didn't then Murphy's law says that something will happen to the dress before I actually get around to taking the picture. So, of course, even though Reese hasn't had a blowout in many months, she decides to do one today that was big enough to use up the rest of the baby wipes in the diaper bag- I think there were six. And she still needs a bath.


Luckily, she only pooed on everything under the dress, not the dress itself.
Her other undershirt matched a little better. And she had cute tights on.

And she had a cute jacket that matched.

No comments: