Monday, June 27, 2011

The Move

Goodbye Logan! The move went pretty smooth, as far as moves go. The only really serious hitch was when the portable storage unit we were going to move everything in to turned out to be WAY too small, so we would have had to rent three or four of them. We opted instead to put our stuff in one stationary unit for a third of the price. But I don't think I even looked back as I was leaving Cache Valley.


The Aggie Village. No more 10K. No more washer in the bathroom, dryer on the porch. No more lugging six bags of groceries and an infant across a parking lot, walkway and up a big flight of cement stairs. No more cinder block walls. But unfortunately no playground, sandbox and friends right outside, either.

Liam getting packed up the day before the move to go spend the night with Aunt Lauren. (Reese spent the night with Gramma Heath. Thanks you guys, not having the kids to worry about made all the difference!) I took this picture because it was on his birthday and I wanted to be sure I had at least one in the event that I forgot to ask Lauren to take some. But she did.

Will sporting his A-gear. Bye-bye Utah State.

We had some large stuff that we didn't need, didn't want to move and didn't want to store. Of course when I needed to take the pictures for the online classified ads is when the kids decided that they had to play with the furniture. Bed for sale? Liam wants it! Sorry, kid. You'd fall right out.

Couch for sale $30- two adorable rascals extra, make offer.




Liam gets stuck.

Oh, and while we were busy packing things up, Liam was busy learning to crawl. I know this is a big milestone, but I was so busy I haven't had time to put it up until now. So, without further ado- Liam crawling!

No comments: