Friday, March 18, 2011

Your Favorite Place


Right now, it's Chick-fil-A. I've recently had tons of coupons to get free stuff, they have the only indoor play place in northern Logan, the food is great, the service is friendly, the place is clean, Reese likes it there, they make an effort to be a part of the community by holding family nights, date nights and craft time for kids, they do feel-good charity stuff and I don't have to do the dishes. Heaven.
Chick-fil-A has it figured out, because I actually enjoy spending my money with them. Not many places that take my money can say that.

PS: recently Chick-fil-A came under fire for catering at a political even held my someone against gay marriage. I am not one of the people who boycotted the restaurant. And I'm not asking for an apology. And if it were me, I would cater such an event, too.


To any one surprised that I didn't list "home" as my favorite place, I've been sick for the last week and my place is a mess. Messy places are not my favorite places.



If you don't know what this blog entry is about, here's the list. Check it out

No comments: