Thursday, March 3, 2011

This Month

Okay I'm back. This "30 day" challenge is now bleeding into a third month, since it is now March. Oh, happy birthday Megan, by the way. So this month:

Spring break, hopefully spending time with the Greats and at the zoo. Hopefully Will gets a chance to see his family. Hopefully my brother-in-law's family will start having fabulously wonderful health, Will will apply to 30 more jobs (hint hint) and I will be able to start a better system that will enable me to do better at keeping house clean, studying scriptures and keeping better track of finances all at once.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, here are some of the top images that would result if you typed the words "This Month" into Google today:









And that is very interesting. Because I said so.
Oh, and I suppose this month I'll have to put up with March Madness.


If you don't know what this blog entry is about, here's the list. Check it out.

No comments: