Monday, September 26, 2011

Need Your Help


Okay friends, fam, anyone who reads my blog that doesn't think of themselves in either category, I need your help.  I've toyed around with business ideas for a long time, but I think I've finally come up with something that I could see my self actually doing and actually enjoying and actually putting effort into.

Please, please, PLEASE take this survey.  I need to know what other people think before I get myself into something that has no customer base.


Also, I know it's a lot to ask because some people may think it's annoying, but would you please also copy the link to your facebook or other social network feeds?  I really need as many opinions as I can.  Also feel free to leave any comments here after you have taken the survey.


And the link again, in case you missed it the first time:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Brilliant idea, way to go! Good Luck!