Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

Merry Christmas! This year we spent most of Christmas Day with Will's family, and had a great time. We played games and ate food and did the gift thing. I really enjoy watching people get gifts that they are excited about. It's a good feeling. In the days leading up to Christmas, I spent a lot of time at a neighbor's house, Emily, because she is the neighborhood digital scrapbook guru, and she helped me to make the following scrapbook pages for my Grandma and Grandpa, who invited our whole family to join them on an Alaskan Cruise this past summer. (FYI, if you click on the link, it will take you to a slide show that does not end up back at this blog, so you'd have to navigate your own way back.)


Everyone in our family wrote a thank-you letter, which is where all the captions on each page come from. The letters in full were included in the book given to Grandma on Christmas eve. Yes, I realize there are many typos, but I won't be able to fix them until I get my own digital scrapbooking software.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the camera on Christmas day, so I don't have any pictures, but maybe when I do find it I'll take a picture of Molly with her Christmas present, a squeaky toy. She loves squeaky toys so much that she usually destroys the squeaker within a couple of days. I had forgotten about this and didn't realize that any time she wanted to play she would grab her toy, come right up and stare straight at me and "squeak squeak squeak" until I gave her some attention. Oh well, it's only a matter of time before this squeaker goes out, too.
Anna and Dad set up the new Christmas tree in the Faber's entryway before Christmas
Making Christmas cookies to give away for the holidays
We made Christmas trees and candy cane cookies this year

No comments: