Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Getting Ready for Reesey

The one benefit that I can think of of having a baby in between when my sisters are having kids, is that they don't have an immediate use for baby clothes. I have bought and received adorable outfits, but that doesn't even make up half of the clothes that Reese has waiting for her. The majority came from Jessica, hand-me-downs from Ellie. I pulled them out to sort and wash, and found that the "pink" pile was the largest. I'm pretty sure it was at least two feet tall. It was followed by the whites and then the yellows. Throw in baby blankets and our own laundry and I think I did six or seven loads that day. You wouldn't think it would take all that much out of you but, boy-howdy, was I tired!

I know all you moms out there are laughing at me. "Just you wait," you're saying. "Just you wait until the baby actually gets here."

No comments: