Friday, May 6, 2011

Silly Kids

Liam was making faces so Will pulled out the camera.

Last night Reese was being very uncooperative at bed time. When Will tried to get her to settle down and do bedtime books and songs, she refused. So Will told her that she would need to go to bed without doing those things. Reese threw a massive fit. I think she was under the impression that she wouldn't have to go to bed if she could just avoid the bedtime routine. She was kicking and wiggling so much that Will had to tell her specifically when he put her down, "Don't get out of bed!" Later, when I went to check on her, I was startled to find her bed empty. I looked around and finally found her. Under Liam's crib.

I thought it was an act of rebellion against Daddy for telling her to stay in bed, but we pulled her out and put her back in bed while she was sleeping but she was back under the crib in the morning. And Will tells me just now that she's under there again. I dunno. Maybe it's her version of the bunk bed.

1 comment:

Steffani King said...

I am so glad you got a picture of this! that is the cutest thing ever! dont you love the world of little kids?