Thursday, February 5, 2009

8 Things Tag

I know some people hate tags, but I love them. When else to you get to find out quirky things about people? Maybe it's just me. Some people like to know trivia, some people like riddles, but I'm the "quirky things about people I know" kind of person. Perhaps that's also why I love blogs so much.

8 Things About Me
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Law and Order, SVU
3. Law and Order, CI
4. Law and Order (no extra letters)
5. Bones
6. The Office
7. Lost
8. Scrubs

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Took a birthday basket to William at work
2. Ate Zupas
3. Watched "The City of Ember" (which I bet was better in book form)
4. Visited my mom
5. Found out I get a free rental at Hollywood Video
6. Fed Reesey, multiple times
7. Played with Reesey, multiple times
8. Checked my email

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. William going back to school
2. Me going back to school (masochist, I know)
3. Lauren's made-for-TV-movie
4. Shelly's Play, Wait Until Dark
5. Hanging out with Brotha (Please, Darren?)
6. Owning a home
7. Owning a business

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Zupas
2. Zupas
3. Carl's Jr.
4. IHOP
5. Tree Room
7. Red Robbin
8. Subway (just the sandwiches with sweet onion teriyaki sauce)

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Bumbo (for Reese)
2. Money for school
3. A kitchen big enough for me to take all my kitchen stuff out of storage
4. Fancy Shmancy Balsamic Vinegar and loaf of artisan bread
5. Acceptance letter from a school Will applied to.
6. A personal chef business
7. A law degree
8. Camping and bird hunting gear

8 People I Tag
Yeah, this is that part I'm not so comfortable with. Whoever would like to say something about themselves.

1 comment:

Matt and Jessica said...

I could eat fancy schmancy balsamic vinegar and artisan bread all day long! In fact when Matt asked me what I wanted for my birthday dinner that was all I could come up with.