Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the New TV


So this is our new TV but without the reflection of a black guy (the internet has everything)

So Anna added me as an author to our blog and I have done nothing with it since so here we go.  First, we avoided the disaster of no TV thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Faber.  This couldn't have come at a better time since March Madness is about to start.  By some fluke Utah is a 5th seed and BYU is an 8th seed, something should really be switched with that but I am happy the Cougs get a second chance to beat Texas A&M, okay not really I think they should play someone else this year but I think they will have a better chance winning this year.  And I am sorry for those Ute fans out there but I think this year will be a first round loss not just because I don't like but they are cursed with the 5th seed, not good news.  Anyway Anna is going to read this and roll her eyes because she is already sick of basketball.
Another update for those that don't know I finally finished my application for USU for their Master of Human Resource degree.  I think the worst part about getting this done was trying to get professors to write letters of recommendation, they felt like teenagers with how much I had to pester them.  The next worst was the GRE barely.  So we may be moving this summer depending on how things go and freeze even worse next winter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you have to write a thesis for a master of HR?