Monday, October 19, 2009

Quirks


Last week, right before leaving for Bear Lake, we spent a bunch of time searching for one of Reese's sneakers. We looked everywhere but couldn't find it. Eventually we gave up and put her Church shoes on instead. While we were up at the apartment at Bear lake, we noticed that she kept opening all the drawers and cupboards. Hmmm. Sure enough, when we got home, we found her lost shoe in her dresser where we keep the diapering stuff. It's become a new hobby of Reese's: getting into all sorts of stuff she couldn't before (and doesn't realize we liked it that way.)

Yesterday I was working on some computer things (our computer is in her room) and she kept opening a cupboard in her dresser and pulling out diapers. I told her repeatedly not to do so and helped her put the diapers back and close the door, but as soon as I had my back turned, there she would go again. Today I found her in the closet, stuck in her shoe bin. (Will had a hard time finding her in this picture, it's like a where's Waldo)



She especially likes playing with shoes, which is something that she could do before, because we have a shoe rack out right by the front door. This is her in Daddy's sneakers.
And I finally found a way to get her to keep headbands in her hair for more than 3 seconds: let her put the hairband on all by herself.


And she still hates it that I try to ignore her when I'm cooking.

No comments: