Monday, February 14, 2011

Your Favorite Memory

My favorite memory... in recent memory: Reese's quips.

Yesterday, as I was buckling up Reese in her car seat, she stroked my hair, looked at me affectionately and whispered, "Mama, you're pretty." Happy Valentines day to me.

A couple of weeks ago, as our family was walking to church:
Will: Reese, I love you.
Reese: I love you... Mama. (Points to me)
Will: Mama? Do you love Liam?
Reese: I love Mama.
Will: Do you love Daddy?
Reese: (Pause) I love Mama. Sorry.


When I was snacking on some crackers Reese came up and stole a couple. "Mama, I sharing you!" She said. Then she smiled and got her proud-of-myself look, and said with a mouth full of cracker, "Oh! Reesy so nice to share!"
Indeed.


If you don't know what this blog entry is about, here's the list. Check it out

No comments: