Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cutie Poopy Boy

I bought this dressy outfit for Liam last year on clearance, before I knew I was even having a boy. I just remember that one green dress with the white lacey overlay at Costco that I wanted so much before I was pregnant with Reese. I had no idea at the time if I would ever have a baby let alone a little girl, so I didn't get it. I still wish I had. So last year I bought this (clearance was less than 10 dollars for the 4-piece set, it came with a tie that Liam isn't wearing.)

I thought I had a 9 month size. Turns out it's a 6-9 month size, which is slightly smaller, so it's a good thing I tried it on him today for church so he can wear it a couple times before it gets too small. Liam only turned 6 months a couple of days ago but already he is too big for most of his 6 month clothes. I think he had a sudden spurt right after Christmas.

The picture was taken on the changing mat, right before I had to change him out of his beautiful pooped-on slacks and undershirt.

No comments: