- I believe that my oven runs hot by a good 50 degrees or more
- I believe that I am going to move to Arizona
- I believe that whole wheat things really are better for you than white endosperm wheat products
- I believe that one day I will own a minivan
- I believe that I'll get the chance to know my two older sisters and my one brother better than I do now and that, hopefully, they'll want to know me, too
- I believe that my time to get to know the rest of my family better is right now, and I'm glad they let me hang out with them when I visit.
- I believe that my checking-out of any kids books where the characters go potty in the potty chair will one day pay off
- I believe that if I look into the refrigerator just one more time there might be something tasty that I overlooked the other times
- I believe that cubic zirconia is just as pretty as real diamonds
Saturday, January 22, 2011
"Beliefs" makes me think about religion. So, once again, you can check out my other blog if you want to hear about that. There's a link on the side under "other blogs" if you care. Other then that, here are some things that I think are true, but I'm not sure, and therefore are classified as "beliefs".