Sunday, January 16, 2011

Your First Love

I feel really embarrassed about this posting, but I'm determined to do this journal. I'm not sure why. I've set my mind on a couple of things lately for which I'm not sure why, but I'm gonna follow through just because I feel like I need to. Huh.

Anyway, My first super huge crush will take me back to, I think, seventh grade. I think I must have had some loves before then, but they were of the run-of-the-mill secret crush, write your name on my notebook, make even your friends guess who you like, be mean so he won't find out variety.

Seventh grade. The first unrequited love.

Here's the photo: I'm the one standing in the back. He's the one with his arm around my best friend. 'Nuff said.


If you don't know what this blog entry is about, here's the list. Check it out.

1 comment:

Britt Riggin said...

I hate to break it to you, but that was eighth grade. 7th grade we were the awkward kids that had just moved there. Sorry I stole your crush. Glad you still love me.